CAREER TRANSITION/ OUTPLACEMENT
Organizations who provide career transition to their exiting employees protect their professional brand and reputation by promoting a positive and smooth offboarding experience. A career transition package is a cost-effective option that helps to mitigate risk, reduce stress, and provide support during a period of change. Our program provides individualized and timely one-on-one support where we leverage a strong portfolio of resources, industry knowledge, and expertise to ensure a successful transition.
Our process requires no contract or retainer fees. Simply follow these steps to initiate a Career Transition Package.
1) Provide us with the name of the exiting employee and the date of their exit.
2) Share the information provided below with the employee.
As part of your exit, we are pleased to offer you a Career Transition Package with Resume Restoration. Contact Clementine at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of your date of exit to initiate this support and to arrange your first meeting. Your Career Transition Program is customized to best meet your specific needs. Available services include:
- Resume writing and professional formatting with custom design choice
- ATS compliant resume and guide on how to modify your resume for ATS
- Cover Letter review and professional formatting in line with your resume
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization including customized banner image
- Career Coaching
- Interview Preparation
- Recruiter Review
- Psychometric Assessments (Myers Briggs)
Upon initiating the program, this package includes 10 hours of support to utilize over the next 90 days.
3) We will invoice your organization once the employee makes contact (which must be done within 4 weeks of their exit). If no contact is made, your organization will not be invoiced.
CAREER TRANSITION SERVICES
Our Career Transition Packages are designed to meet the individual needs of the exiting employee. We conduct an initial virtual meeting to discuss specific needs and goals and develop a tactical plan which may include the following services: