FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I HIRE A PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITER?
Unemployment rates are at an all time high and employers receive hundreds of resumes for every job posting. A professional resume writer will target your resume to the posting and help you highlight your best skills and expertise. We will also ensure that your resume is organized, edited and formatted correctly with a design that fits your personal brand.
HOW DOES THE RESUME RESTORATION PROCESS WORK?
1) Book an appointment on our bookings page. Once confirmed, email us a copy of your current resume and 1-2 job postings you are interested in.
*If you don't have a resume, download our free resume template on the resources page.
2) Connect with Clementine via Zoom, to review the content of your resume and ensure it professionally articulates your experience and skills and is targeted to the position(s) you will be applying for.
3) View our design portfolio to choose a resume design that bests suits your career and personality.
4) Once we receive your design selection you will receive a copy of your completed resume in your email inbox within 2 business days.
WHEN AND HOW DO I PAY?
After your resume is complete, you will receive an email invoice. We accept payment via interac e-transfer or PayPal.
HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO MY RESUME?
Edits are free for 7 days following your appointment. We work with you to ensure your resume is a perfect representation of your professional story.
After 7 days you have three options for edits:
1) Contact Erin via email to make changes for $25CAD.
2) Purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro. This software allows you to make edits to a PDF document. Because of the amount of detailed formatting on our resumes, it may be difficult for someone without design skills to make significant changes.
3) Microsoft Word conversion document. I am able to send a word version, however the formatting and fonts may present differently from the original document. *Also note that we always recommend submitting a PDF with your application, unless otherwise indicated.
Please don't hesitate to reach out for guidance in making edits. We are always happy to help!!