FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get answers to your commonly asked questions
HOW DOES THE RESUME RESTORATION PROCESS WORK?
1) Book an appointment on our bookings page. Once confirmed, email us a copy of your current resume and 1-2 job postings you are interested in.
*If you don't have a resume, download our free resume template on the resources page.
2) Connect with your scheduled resume writer via Zoom to review the content of your resume and ensure it professionally articulates your experience and skills and is targeted to the position(s) you will be applying for.
3) We will email you our current design portfolio consisting of 18 design templates to choose from.
4) Once we receive your design selection you will receive a copy of your completed resume in your email inbox within 2 business days. You will then work with your designer to ensure your resume is perfect!
HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO MY RESUME?
Edits are free for 7 days following your appointment. We work with you to ensure your resume is a perfect representation of your professional story.
After 7 days you have three options for edits:
1) Contact your designer via email to make changes for $25/ 15 minutes.
2) Ask for your resume file to make changes in Adobe InDesign.
2) Purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro. This software allows you to make edits to a PDF document. Because of the amount of detailed formatting on our resumes, it may be difficult for someone without design skills to make significant changes.
3) Microsoft Word conversion document. After your resume is finalized you will be provided with a word version. As we use a conversion program, the formatting and fonts may present differently from the original document and it can be finicky when making larger changes. *Also note that we always recommend submitting a PDF with your application, unless otherwise indicated.
Please don't hesitate to reach out for guidance in making edits. We are always happy to help!!
DO I NEED A PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITER?
Unemployment rates are at an all time high and employers receive hundreds of resumes for every job posting. A professional resume writer will target your resume to the posting and help you highlight your best skills and expertise. We will also ensure that your resume is organized, edited, and formatted correctly with a design that fits your personal brand.
WHEN AND HOW DO I PAY?
After your resume is complete, you will receive an email invoice. We accept payment via interac e-transfer or PayPal.